Thursday, May 22, 2008

Oral presentation

1. HELLO WORLD:PERSONAL PRESENTATION.

My name is a Josep My. Fauró Canadell, but everybody call me “Tiri". I am 14 years old, but from here 6 days I will make 15. I live in a house, in the neighbourhood of the Font Pudosa, with my sister "Berta" my father "Joan, my mother “Fina", and my aunt "Elvira".
I have always had the same friends, but lately I have known more people thanks to the music and the football.
I play football and tennis, and I am one they make fanatical of the F.C.Barcelona.



2. AT THE WEEKENDS

A weekend of my life it is very intense, since normally I play football and paddle. If I play football on Saturday the morning, I play paddle on Sunday in the morning. If the following day I do not have exams the month afternoons I pass them ion the “draga” playing football or talking to the friends, and if I have exams one I pass on the “draga” and the other studing in my home.

3. LAST WEEKEND

On Saturday the morning I played in paddle of ten until eleven and half, detached I went at home to study a while social. In the afternoon I played football against the Palamós.
Sunday the morning I studied social and I made the oral presentation and in the afternoon went to Barcelona to see Barça



4. MY SUMMERTIME

Last summer I went too far the Escala, the village where I have passed match all the summers of my life. They came some of the mine friends and we launch to go with boat and on the beach.

I wait that the summer that I will well also spend it in the Escala, but I expect to act as coach in the campus of football of the Banyoles.




No comments: